IHR NSW Family History DocumentsHome | Directories | Electoral | Land | General | Mining | Pastoral | Occupations
Other Occupations Index
Index of Officers to Civil Establishments 1864Journal of the NSW Legislative Council Vol XII 1865 pp 489 - 516
Reproduced from the originals in the Dixson Library, University of New England.
Index Copyright © Internet History Resources 2002
- Aaron, Isaac - Armytage, George James
- Arnheim, E.H. - Bennett, William Christopher
- Bennett, Benjamin John - Brennand, Thomas Scott
- Brereton, James Le Gay - Byerly, F.J
- Byrne, Edward William - Chisholm, Henry John
- Chisholm, James - Craig, Rev. Thomas
- Crane, William - Day, Henry
- Day, Edward Denny - Dymock, William
- Eagar, Geoffrey - Ferguson, Meredith Duke
- Ferris, John J. - Gardiner, John A.
- Garland, James - Greenhill, Stephen
- Greenup, Richard (M.D.) - Heady, J.
- Healy, Thomas - Isbester, Robert
- Jackson, S. - King, Rev. Robert L.
- King, Rev. Hulton S. - Loder, Andrew
- Logan, William R. - M'Kenry, Daniel Joseph
- M'Kenzie, Alexander - Marsden, J.
- Marsh, J. Melbourne - Morgan, William
- Moriarty, Abram Orpen - Nordblad, Adolphus
- North, Edward - Pegus, George S.
- Pell, Morris B. (B.A.) - Reeve, Edward
- Reeves, Robert - Russell, Robert Mackreth
- Russell, Bourne, junior - Slack, Harold
- Small, William - Swyny, John
- Talbot, Paul - Tyson, Peter
- Uhr, George R. - Waugh, Robert
- Waugh, James W. - Wilshire, James Thomas
- Wilshire, William James - Zouch, Henry L.
Return to top of index
The documents in this site are arranged into seven major indexes. You are currently in the Other Occupations index. Use the Back button on your browser to move within this index, or use the links below to view another index:
- Electoral Rolls
- Land Records
- General and Miscellaneous Records
- Mining Records
- Pastoral and Agricultural Records
- Other Occupations
Copyright © Internet History Resources 2002